CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Linggo, Hulyo 3, 2011

Sequence of Information Processing & Conditions for Learning (Reporting)

     Second week of reporting, I was very nervous because it was my turn to explain my report. My topic was Sequence of Information Processing. The day before my report, I set a plan how I should deliver my report but, when the moment I'm in front of the class, all the things I've plan gone way. I just talking there without any direction and in the end, the comments to my report was not good. I accepted that I am not ready that time  and I am lack of references but, God knows I also tried my best to give the exact information to my classmates about my topic. I will try my very best next time! I swear!!!
     The next reporter after me was Ms. Maceren. Her topic was Conditions for Learning. Her strategy was good, she assigned us to read and let us explained what our own understanding about what we read. All of us participated in the discussion. In her report, I've learned what was retention and forgetting. She explained the characteristics of learning and the elements of learning. As she explained the elements of learning, I easily understood it because it was related to my report.

0 (mga) komento: